June 26, 2011

June report

 
  Good evening friends! It has been nearly a month since I posted.  
And so I gathered my thoughts to report what happened during this month!
 

Of course, THE WEDDING!  
I will say in one sentence - it was the happiest day of my and already OUR lives! 
 

 
  Almost every day I am watching a small video clip (made by Nikita Popkov) of our wedding and I recreate in my memory all the moments that happened that day and it's incredible! btw i still cannot believe, that i am a WIFE now!! :)

Secondly, THE LADIES NIGHT!
 haha we earned almost 15 lats(Latvian currency) by selling pink balloons to tourists.

 
 

 

Thirdly, my good friend's, Agnesa's PROM!


I am looking forward to this Summer, cos it will bring many journeys, fun and pleasant emotions 
and I truly promise to post more often!
***
Catherine

2 comments:

  1. Кать, где ролик можно посмотреть? :)
    Полина Р.

    ReplyDelete
  2. я тебе могу лично прислать.

    ReplyDelete