June 01, 2012

Tropical motifs

 Is it really happening? It's the first day of Summer!!! And I am so happy and at the same time sad to realize that a month left till my moving to Barcelona! So I guess that next posts will be written on Spanish as well as on English, cos I really need to practice my Español skills.
Yesterday I was wearing trousers with tropical print that I was craving and searching for months(See the look by Doina from The Golden Diamonds with these pants)! And wore them with beautiful stilettos from Mango.








 By the way! My congratulations to them who have already passed exams and good luck to those who are still fighting(as i am)! Have a super-duper first day of Summer!

I was wearing:
Trousers ZARA
Blouse ZARA
Shoes MANGO
Purse MOHITO
Necklace Oasis
***
KF

No comments:

Post a Comment