July 04, 2013

JEANS AND BLUE


Good Thursday morning to everybody! The 1/3 part of the Summer have already passed and every day is like a gift to spend it with all our best friends and family! Me and Edgar are going to visit my family and friends in Latvia soon! Can't wait to see them all and spend two weeks with great pleasure and fun!!!
Yesterday evening I was wearing ''boyfriends'' jeans with a different style of garments and I discovered that Boyfriend's jeans is very comfortable, easy to wear and combine with whatever you want Trend of 2013. You can wear them with sneakers, heals, flats etc. and still look sexy and gorgeous.
 I combined them with transparent heels, that match the color of the basic t-shirt and with white metallic accessories. Enjoy!








QUESTION: Do you like me to write posts in Russian too?
I was wearing:
ZARA jeans
STRADIVARIUS heels
H&M basic shirt
ZARA clutch
&otherstories sunglasses
***
KateFeel

No comments:

Post a Comment