August 18, 2013

MIXING STYLES

Hello my dear readers! After a two weeks of non posting anything, I'm back with fresh look and mood, because of Anastasia arriving! She is my biggest inspiration for creating new looks and to travel around Barcelona all day long! During two weeks I will share many interesting sites and places with you! 
For our yesterday's trip to center of Barcelona, exactly to Plaza Espanya and Parc de Monjuic, I decided to mix two different garments and styles. To look pretty and girly I wore green pleated midi skirt, and to walk all day long and feel comfy platform sneakers! Sometimes comfort is the general priority of traveling, but don't be afraid of mixing styles, often it looks even more fancy!
Photos by A.Sirokova











I was wearing:
OASIS skirt
H&M tie
OUTSIDER platform sneakers
ZARA necklace
GUESS watch
&other stories sunglasses
FURLA bag
***
KateFeel

No comments:

Post a Comment