September 10, 2013

LIKE A STATUE

Good Morning, dear friends! So, yeah Summer has already passed, but here in Barcelona is still warm and sometimes even hot, so for me Autumn will start only in October! So here is the last Summer outfit post! In the end of August I wore this cappuccino color skirt, that really matches the color and texture of the walls of the street in Gothic district. I combined this skirt with a flowered top for the accent. 

Can´t wait for the new Fall season to start- Cause Fall/Winter are my favorite fashion seasons because of the great weather here in Barcelona, that gives a huge range of possible outfit combos to wear. Stay tuned for  my and Autumn´s wishlist post!










I was wearing:
ZARA skirt
BikBok top
Charles&Keith bag
Ray-Ban sunglasses
***
KateFeel

No comments:

Post a Comment