September 14, 2013

NYFW STREET STYLE INSPIRATION

New York Mercedes Benz Fashion Week has passed! Now it's time for London, Milan and Paris. Fashion week's street styles are always so inspiring and trend blowing, that I could not make and inspiration post! New York FW streets are full of casual, chick, urban, comfortable, stylish and sometimes "toomuchtrends" outfits and styles. That what´s unique about the Big Apple! Wish I were there to make photos by my one! For the time being, here are photos from style.com, buro247.ru, vogue.es and other sources. Enjoy!



Rucksacks anyone? Yes, please!


Always chick and elegant! 





















 So in love with the tartan-shirt-around-hips trend!!! 




 There goes the skirts! 












 You are right, babe! 
Sneakers are the best choice for running from one to another Fashion show! And get in time! 

 I hope you liked it! I do! 
*** 
Stay tuned, your
KateFeel

No comments:

Post a Comment